Tuckwell Machinery is a family owned and operated business which was formed by Mark Tuckwell.
The company was founded primarily to provide a break-down and repair service to the industry which was sadly lacking.
Mark's customer's soon started to ask to purchase machines from him so he could also support them after the sale. This in turn led to the sale of used machinery and soon after, new machinery.
Tuckwell Machinery has grown over the years but the ethos of "Service, Service, Service" still remains as our focal point.
Today we boast a comprehensive range of quality European machinery for the Flat Panel & Timber Industries with an excellent team that backs our products 100%.
Whenever you are looking for machinery with the service to go with it, there is one choice - Tuckwell Machinery!
Why Choose Tuckwell Machinery?
- Tuckwell Machinery has full workshop facilities & well equipped service vehicles.
- Each machine we market is selected by Mark & Patrick Tuckwell - both technicians who put their name on every product we sell.
- We have a dedicated staff whose focus in on servicing our client's needs, be it pre-sale or post-sale.
- Tuckwell Machinery has fully trained technicians along with electrical technicians to support you.
- We are based in Brisbane Queensland and keep a full assortment of spare parts to support our products.
- Tuckwell Machinery offers a prompt and reliable service with a personal touch that you will not find anywhere else.
Products We Offer
- Bi-Matic Edgebanders
- Casolin Panel Saws & Traditional Machines
- Masterwood CNC Machines
- FIMAL/PAOLONI CONCEPT 350
- MVM Knife Grinders
- AKE Tooling
- Alfa Rimini Dust Collection Units
Services We Offer
- Emergency Break Down Diagnoses & Repairs
- Glue Pot Rebuild
- Machinery Rebuild
- Electrical Repairs
- Tooling Recommendations